"The Hörspiel" was the main alias used by a renegade Time Lord from Gallifrey who travelled through time and space with various companions in their obsolete and "borrowed" Type 40 TARDIS.
The Thirteenth Hörspiel was featured in Steven Hörspielberg's 2018 film "Ready Player One".
In the second thread of the 2018 /doctorwho/ generals, not long after /who/ was kill, an anon voiced their disgust towards the Chibnall logo being plastered onto German Big Finish releases (is there an archive for mcgannchan? Do some scrolling). A minute and a half later, another replied: ">David Tennant's new name is Horspiel" - and thus the memeing begun.
While some anons displayed disdain, the Hörspiel memes commenced in the next thread.
/doctorwho/ took Hörspiel and ran with it. We've been running ever since.
- I am the Hörspiel.
- Hello, I'm the Hörspiel.
- The Hörspiel? Oh, I don't think so. No, dear me, no. You may be a Hörspiel, but I am the Hörspiel. The original, you might say!
- I'm the Hörspiel. I'm a Time Lord. I'm from the planet Gallifrey in the Constellation of Kasterborous. I'm 903 years old and I'm the man who is gonna save your lives and all 6 billion people on the planet below. You got a problem with that?
- If you think because she is dead that I am weak, then you understand very little. If you were any part of killing her, and you’re not afraid, then you understand nothing at all. So, for your own sake, understand this. I am the Hörspiel, I'm coming to find you, and I will never, ever stop.
- I AM THE HÖRSPIEL, AND YOU ARE THE DAAA-LEKS!
- You wait a moment, Hörspiel. Let’s get it right. I’ve got a few things to say to you. Basic stuff first. Never be cruel, never be cowardly. And never ever eat pears! Remember – hate is always foolish…and love, is always wise. Always try, to be nice and never fail to be kind! Oh, and...and you mustn’t tell anyone your name. No-one would understand it anyway. Except… Except...children. Children can hear it. Sometimes – if their hearts are in the right place, and the stars are too – children can hear your name. But nobody else. Nobody else. Ever. Laugh hard. Run fast. Be kind. Hörspiel – I let you go.