Fake First Doctor
List of Fake First Doctors
- Richard Hurndall - The most famous of them all, he appeared in The Five Doctors when poor Billy was a little bit too dead to reprise the role (selfish cunt).
- Peter Cushing - Played Dr. Who in a couple totally canon 60s film adaptations of Hartnell stories.
- David Bradley - Dressed up as the “Hmm?” master himself for Mark Gatiss’ GOAT 50th Anniversary film about the “Hmm?” master himself, and is now legit playing Hartnell's Doctor in Twice Upon A Time and in some upcoming ear stories.
- Geoffrey Bayldon - Played him in a couple Unbound audios. Would have played him for real in the 60s, but he said no both times.
- Animated First Doctor - Cousin to the Animated Second Doctor, and born for the same purpose of filling in the gaps left by cunts fucking up the archives.
- Edmund Warwick - A double for Hartnell’s sleeping body in episode 4 of The Dalek Invasion of Earth after the old codger banged his shoulder and couldn’t make it to the filming, though Warwick is perhaps better known as the totally convincing robot duplicate of the Doctor in The Chase.
- Gordon Craig - Another double, who collapsed in Hartnell's absence for The Tenth Planet episode 3. Also apparently appeared in The Smugglers; not that anyone would know.
- Brian Proudfoot - Another double, who walked through a fancy driveway in The Reign of Terror episode 2 because the BBC were too stingy to actually get Hartnell on location. He also did something in The Space Museum, idk.
- Albert Ward - Yet another double, appeared in The Romans and The Smugglers, but is best known as the Racist Doctor’s disembodied hands in the middle two episodes of The Celestial Toymaker.
- Clive Dunn - Was in a Doctor Who spoof on some TV show called It’s a Square World.
- The kid from Listen - Played baby Hartnell, cried in bed for a bit while Clara molested him while telling him about all the shitfests he’d have to endure in his future.
- Joe Bassett - Spoke two words as baby first Doctor in the Big Finish audio play Mattress.
- John Guilor - Flawlessly impersonated Hartnell for the reconstruction of Planet of Giants episode 4. Also spoke a couple out of character-sounding lines for the climax of The Day of the Doctor.
- William Russell - Impersonates the First Doctor on Big Finish. He isn’t very good.
- Peter Purves - Same as above. He’s slightly better than Russell.
- Pickled First Doctor head - Spins around the Rani’s TARDIS console with a creepily blank facial expression in Dimensions in Time.
- The Name of the Doctor double - Stole a TARDIS before being nagged by a Clara splinter.
- The Day of the Doctor double - Stood awkwardly in the background behind a lineup of other Doctor doubles, Hurt, Tenninch and Shit.
- The Witch's Familiar double - Darted between two pillars for a split second. Blink and
you’re deadyou’ll miss it.
- Archive footage - Usually the showruiner wanting to distract you from shitty writing by dangling shiny things in your face.