Energy of the Daleks
|Energy of the Daleks|
|Range||The Fourth Doctor Adventures|
|Release date||April 2012|
|The Wrath of the Iceni||Trail of the White Worm|
Lucozade Energy of the Daleks is an ear story from season one of Holy shit, they actually got Tom Baker back to do audios. It features our lord and saviour as himself, Luluemon Leggings as Leahlah, and Nicky Bicky as the metal cones.
Still, it at least acknowledges that a lack of Moon would cause chaos on Earth. Ahem.
- The Doctor was aiming for the year 2015, likely to stop the abomination that was Series 9 from happening (FUCK YOU, SERIES 9 WAS GOAT [lel fak off]). Alas, he lands ten years later, well into the second Wilderness period.
- The Daleks establish their headquarters in what used to be the National Gallery. Poor Curator's probably homeless on the streets somewhere.
- At one point, the Doctor renders a couple Robomen unconscious and takes off their clothes.
- The Doctor and Leela end up in bed with two guys.
- Tom Baker gives a banterous as fuck performance in this one.
- What's with Big Finish and their obsession for protests?
8/10 it alright