— P. Ness
Class is a spin-off show aimed at a young adult audience about schoolchildren fighting aliens that nobody asked for. It is set at Coal Hill School. It will probably be shit and it's a stupid idea. Especially considering Moffat should focus on fixing the writing in the actual series. It is the most original thing since Into The Dalek.
The Doctor needs to deal with someone's crack opening so he recruits a team of teenagers with attitude and your horny old physics teacher from school.
- It will be fucking VNA level dark. In a live hostage broadcast on September 23 the cast shared traumatic memories of seeing "so much blood [they] felt sick" and described the experience as "raw".
- It's basically the BBC's attempt at promoting equality and diversity, which is obvious from the numerous references to race and gender in the series. Torchwood was so much better at doing all that shit, without making it blatantly obvious.
- Vivian Oparah as Tanya, the black one.
- Greg Austin as Charlie, the
twinkbalding one. JUST
- Sophie Hopkins as April, the waifu one.
- Fady Elsayed as Ram, the Zygon one.
- Katherine Kelly as Miss Quill, the teacher who likes to carry a gun on the premises.
/who/ is currently engaged in debating which one(s) will be gay and/or take their clothes off.
Look fuck off it's obviously going to be Fady's character, they keep stressing how 'caring' and 'passionate' and 'good-hearted' he is, he's going to be the one who gives off a masculine appearance but is sweet inside and has a manly love for another man and likes a bit of bum fun. Don't even think of arguing with me, alright?
It was Charlie. Kill me.
^Yeah, but you weren't wrong about Fady either, so we won't kill you yet.
|For Tonight We Might Die||You sit through 30 minutes of wrist-slitting agony to finally see Lord Pietro return. Plot devices abound.|
|The Coach With The Dragon Tattoo||Some dragon comes through a crack in time and attaches itself to a coach for some reason.|
|Nightvisiting||Some tentacle monster attacks a bunch of people.|
|Co-Owner of a Lonely Heart||The Shadow Kin are the shittest antagonists, I swear to god.|
|Brave-ish Heart||See above. White bread goes to Toaster Land, comes back a bit burnt.|
|Detained||The Only Even Remotely Good Episode
Tbh bottle episodes are easy mode so this isn't some great achievement. Ends with all the kids hating each other.
|The Metaphysical Engine, or What Quill Did||The Other Only Even Remotely Good Episode
Better because no kids, but worse because it has a total shambles of a structure. Quill travels to realms that don't exist outside of the imagination, like heaven. And she porks some black dude
|The Lost||Manages the impressive feat of being more of a clusterfuck than the average New Who finale. Rife with gratuitous teasing for a sequel that |
|The Books||Yep there were spin off books of this.|
Lol, no. Even if it happens, P. Ness said he was sacked, meaning we won't be able to see his plans for a Weeping Angel civil war, or shirtless wood chopping.
UPDATE: On 7th Spetember 2017 it was confirmed by BBC3 that series two would not happen and the show was cancelled. The Internet responded by not really doing anything because nobody watched this shit anyway.